Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: do we really have to set the clock up tongiht

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    do we really have to set the clock up tongiht

    I have a hard enough time getting up in the mornings and now it is going to come an hour early? I dread the next 2 weeks trying to adjust.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really have to set the clock up tongiht

    I don't mind the clock changes. First and foremost I'm unemployed. I have no reason not to stay up late enough for it not to affect me. Secondly, I have rarely worked at jobs that I couldn't get a later shift so I could stay up late enough for it not to affect me. Bring it on!!
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do we really have to set the clock up tongiht

    I'll be glad it's going back up. I've been waking up an hour early for the last month anyway because the sun is rising earlier. I'm ****ed about having to go back to work an hour earlier from the weekend though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •